We have a limited number of pitches available on the campsite which is also home to our 5 yurts. Please be aware that as we are only a small site, you may be close to neighbouring tents, however what we lack in size we make up for in service and spectacular scenery.
Our small family run site is designed to offer a quiet relaxing environment for our guests, therefore we do not allow music and ask that noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm so as not to disturb others, this means that we may not be suitable for some groups. If however you would like to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside with likeminded guests, then we’re sure you’ll love our site and the facilities which we have to offer.
- A selection of delicious, hot, high quality, home cooked meals are available daily served in our dedicated camper’s barn, on the picnic tables or in your tent. To view a sample menu and for further details on how to order just click on the food and drink tab.
- We have a full drinks license and stock a range of wines, beers and ales.
- If you fancy a meal out, Keld Lodge is just a 5 minute walk away (please note they only have limited availability form non residents so pre booking may be required) or alternatively we can direct you to a number of lovely Dales pubs in local villages serving food, which are just a short drive away or can be visited as part of a longer circular walk.
Hot breakfast baguettes with tea or coffee are available each morning.
Packed lunches are available daily.
The whole campsite including our Yurts and Keld Bunkbarn are available to hire for private events. Click on the 'Private Event Hire' tab for further information.
Guests have the option to book the large private hottub with stunning views across the Dale. Click on the 'Hottub' tab for further information.
Guests have access to our newly renovated campers barn which has a dining area and fully fitted kitchen including hob, fridge freezer, microwave and toaster. The kitchen is also stocked with pots and pans, crockery and cutlery.
The campsite has recently refurbished modern and clean bathrooms incorporating hot showers for no additional charge.
- We specialise in providing accommodation for groups and individuals who are following the popular walking routes which pass through Keld, including the Coast to Coast, Pennine Way and the Herriot Way and work closely with the Sherpa Van and Packhorse for bag deliveries.
- We offer onsite washing and clothes drying facilities and a professional boot drying service.
Campers can enjoy access to our own private 30ft waterfall.
- We allow campfires and there are several firepits available for you to use, plus firewood and marshmallows for sale.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
- If you fancy a night of luxury camping in the Yorkshire Dales, why not treat yourself to a night in one of our Yurts, a 19ft luxury Mongolian tent. Click on the 'Yurts' tab for further information.
- Subject to availability, if the weather turns you’ll have the option of upgrading to Keld Bunkbarn www.keldbunkbarn.com
Maps of local walks provided free of charge.
Duke of Edinburgh expeditions welcome.
- Please note that the yurts are located on the banks of the River Swale so children must be supervised.
** Please note before booking, as we will reserve your pitch for the duration of your planned stay and turn others away, in the interest of fairness you will be charged for the whole period, even if you then choose to cut your trip short.**